Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 16, 2013

Happy First Birthday Zane!

Today is a really special day for our family. One year ago today Zane came into our world and completed our family. I remember that day just like it was yesterday. I was up at 5 am having what I didn't know what back labor. By the time we got to the hospital I was at 8 cm and he was born 39 minutes later. He came so fast and he hasn't slowed down since. I should not be surprised that he hit every milestone so fast.
 photo zanebirthday1_zps240b3792.jpg
Zane, 
Today is your birthday. I can not believe how quickly this year has gone by. I remember sitting in the hospital the day you were born thinking how complete our family felt now that you were here. Today, I feel that emotion still. We are so complete with you. You made me a mommy again, you made Ava a big sister and your Daddy's boy! 
 photo zanebirthday3_zps2d0bfa06.jpg
We love you so much! I love your laughter and your giggles. I love that you have the same simple in your chin just like Daddy. Your are such a lover and a cudler and are always by my side. 
 photo zanebirthday2_zps150aa8c4.jpg
You love your sister and chase her around. I love watching you guys play together. Your smile is big and bright it makes my heart so happy. Today is just one of many days that I am so proud to be your Mommy. I feel so blessed that God has given you to us, that he's allowed me to be your Mommy. You are a blessed to our family and we couldn't imagine life with out you. 
 photo zanebirthday4_zps03b53126.jpg
Although my heart is bittersweet to see you grow up, I am praying for you that you would grow to be strong in the Lord. I pray for the boy that you are becoming and the man you will be. God has many great things for you. We love you so much baby boy!
Mommy & Daddy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...