Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 22, 2013

Kick Starting My New Years Resolutions with Sears Style


I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.

As we wind down this year, it’s time to start thinking about a brand new year, and new goals. This year has already been such a journey in the aspect of my physical health. After losing already 65+ pounds on my journey I’ve been so surprised by myself and my ability to challenge myself and strive for better and better when it comes to what my body can do. With the new year fast approaching I’m excited to make some new goals, and push myself ever further. 
 photo SearsStyle3_zpsa7279064.jpg

I decided to get my Hubby on board as well, so we’ll be doing a lot of these goals together which I am so excited about. It’s good to have accountability when it comes to fitness and health. We’re taking the first week of the new year and setting a different goal each day towards a more healthy life.

Day 1 Start a week cleanse from all processed and fast food. Clean our bodies out! I’ve been wanting to do a cleanse for a really long time, but have been unable to do so with breast feeding. Now, that I am no longer breast feeding I’ve been excited to start one. Dr. Oz has a great one, you can check it out on his website.

Day 2 Start a new fitness routine! I’ve been running for a while now and before that I was doing the 30 Day Shred. I think it’s great to continue to challenge yourself and try new things. This year I want to keep running and try Zumba!

Day  3 Pick a new healthy recipe and cook together as a family. I love involving my family in meal planning, I think it helps keep them excited to try new healthy dishes, plus cooking together is a lot of fun.

Day 4 Buy new work out clothing! There’s nothing that helps keep me motivated more than being able to buy clothing in a smaller size. I really love this new shirt and pants that I found at Sears! Perfect for running in this cooler Arizona weather. I used my Shop Your Way Rewards and saved $15 on my order, I love a good deal like this and Sears does a great job at rewarding customers. Sears Style has so many great options to help you get the look for less. Like them on Facebook for updates and more. #ThisisStyle #cbias

 photo SearsStyle2_zps783d0469.jpg


 photo SearsStyle1_zpsffbdd408.jpg

Day 5 Add a heart rate monitor! One thing I’ve wanted to do for a while now but haven’t is use a heart rate monitor like this one, pair it with my new outfit and I'm feeling motivated to meet my fitness goals for the new year!


 photo polarheartrate_zps3cb35018.jpg

Day 6 Set new weight loss and fitness goals. I’ve lost a considerable amount of weight and I don’t plan on losing much more but this year I do want to tone up more and make that a goal.

I am excited about where this new year will take me on my fitness journey. At some point even though it scares me to death I want to run in my very first 5K. This is also a goal of mine for the year. I’ve been training for one for the last few weeks, and I’m excited to complete this goal in the near future. Check out the Sears Style Pin board for more inspiration. 
  • What are some of your health and fitness goals for the year? Remember to make them small and attainable. Everyone has to start some where, if you never start you’ll never see how far you can push yourself.
Just start.

Follow SoFabConnect's board ThisisStyle on Pinterest.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...