Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 2, 2013

Powder Room Refresh Station with Cottonelle #cottonelleholiday

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Cottonelle, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #CottonelleHoliday

Happy Monday friends! Did you all have a beautiful Thanksgiving weekend? We did! Now that it's officially December you don't have to feel guilty really kicking all those Christmas plans into high gear!

We just got done hosting our first Thanksgiving in our new home! My parents and grandparents were here to celebrate with us. With a lot of people in the house that means a lot of fun, laughter, and togetherness. It also means the power room is working over time.

 photo CottonelleHolidays_zps5596fc26.jpg


I like to create a little "toilet paper" station in my power room for guests. With a lot of people in the house it can be easy to run out of toilet paper, and quiet unpleasant always having to run and fill it. I stock mine with Cottonelle Triple roll just to make all that easier on me.


 photo IMG_5784_zps07266d8b.jpg


I headed to Target just before the holiday and stocked up, plus a bonus I used a coupon to save even more on the 12 pack of Cottonelle Triple roll. Click here to get your coupon while supplies last. 
 photo IMG_5788_zps3e19640e.jpg
I stuck two rolls in the handy basket I found at World Market. It's the perfect size for these rolls, and you won't run out while your guests are there. Also buy the 12 pack Cottonelle Triple Roll and get a FREE box of Kleenex as well. 
 photo IMG_5789_zpsc0569b9c.jpg


I also added an air freshener in a lovely fall scent, for those ahem... more serious bath room moments. Your guests will be covered this way, and there won't be an embarrassing moments of guests yelling from the bathroom needing more toilet paper. This makes my job as a hostess so much easier.

As a hostess how do you ensure your guests are comfortable and happy while entertaining in your home?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...