Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 9, 2013

Sending Fun Holiday Cards with Open Me

“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Open Me, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #OpenMeHoliday  http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.”

It's that time of year, I love sending out our yearly Holiday card. I'm an old fashioned note, pen to paper kinda girl. But sometimes it's fun and quick to send out a holiday e- card to the ones you love. Open Me is a fun service that offers just that. No stamps needed, you can choose a card, add photos and send it right away to your loved ones.

I wanted to send a cutesy holiday card to my husband this year while he was at work. A fun card just for him to let him know I'm thinking about him all day long and can't wait for the holidays with our little family. 


I loved all the options that Open Me had to choose from, from funny, to sentimental there's something for everyone.

 I decided on this cheeky one for my husband. I thought it was so cute, a little naughty and nice. Just the perfect one to send to him while he's at work on the computer all day long.
I love that you can customize the inside and back of your cards, add photos and text. I added a cute photo of my Husband and I to the inside of the card and a sweet little message. You can preview the card just before you send it off. You can either make it an e-card for free or send it through the mail for $4 per card.
You can send it right away or have your card scheduled to arrive via email on a certain day. If you send your card through the mail it takes 3-5 days. Find more inspiration for cards from Open Me on Facebook & Pinterest.

If you're looking to send fun and personal cards to your loved ones Open Me is a perfect choice. They have tons of cards options to choose from for any occasion. Visit them here, or find them on Twitter here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...