Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 4, 2013

Festive Holiday Jammies For Her

Yay oh yay! It's the beginning of December, the countdown to Christmas is officially on in our house! Have you put up your tree yet?! I love this time of year and I love making everything so special, we're adding some new family traditions this year, I can't wait to tell you about them.

Today, I'm sharing some Festive Christmas jammies! I love getting a new pair of jammies for my kids to wear on Christmas why not find some for yourself as well! Last year I got a new pair with matching slippers, this year here's some of my new favorites!

I've got my eye on these red polka dot ones from Old Navy!
Festive Holiday Jammies




How cute is that Bah Hum Bug sweatshirt? Perfect for cold Christmas days. Also those red & blue tanks are from Old Navy and for under $9 they are a steal with cute saying's like "sleepy head" and "need coffee." So fun! Check out my other favorites from this collection by clicking on the images. 

What about you, do you buy festive jammies for your kids and yourself too? I've been trying to talk the Hubby into matching family jammies for years, but he's just not going for it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...