Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 28, 2008

Family Camp

Ahh...camp, the smell, the late nights, the bug spray, and we can't forget the food! I'm here for the next 10 days at MN Family Camp! With no family...I might add. Not as a camper, but as a worker. It's been a long time since I've been to camp. About 2 years since my last youth camp. Here's a few thoughts from the last 48 hours:

- camp work is sooo tiring but so fun.

- I was a lunch lady for about 35 minutes here at camp...PTL it wasn't longer!

- it's raining like cats & dogs all day long....where is the sun?? I hear it's supposed to be sunny and 80 on Monday.

- I've been working all day, and it's Saturday.... seriously?

- I had some amazing cheese curds earlier!

- I love my little cabin, it's so cute! it's home for the next 10 days.

- I can't wait for my Hubby to get here and share in the experience.

- late trip to Wal-Mart to get the things I forgot, check!

- laughing with my co-workers for about 2 hours today, so fun!

- late night dinner with co-workers...not so good on my figure...but so much fun!















LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...