Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 24, 2008

Paige & Joe

Wedding season is officially here! This past weekend Paige & Joe got married, I had the privledge to help Paige and her Mother plan the wedding of a lifetime, I also took Paige and Joe's engagement pictures this past fall. It was an honor to be apart of the planning and big day! It was a beautiful day on Saturday, couldn't have asked for better weather for a wedding. It was so fun being with Paige, her Mom and their whole family all day long from doing hair in the moring, to helping her at the church, taking pictures, and seeing the cake get smashed in her face by her new hubby! It truly was a beautiful wedding, so looked so happy and so in love! Here's a few shots from the day;

The Newlyweds

Eunice & I at the reception


Eunice, Pam and myself.

Me and my Hubby!

To check out more pictures of Paige & Joe's big day, check out my website!

xoxo








LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...