Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 2, 2008

Busy, Busy, Bee!

This past weekend was busy as ever for us in the Worley House, we had our house warming party this past weekend. All week I was getting things ready for the party, while Hubby finished some "projects" around the house. We put shelves up in 2 rooms, built a dresser, put up the bed in the spare room, and cleaned the house and made food for the party. I was tired by Sunday afternoon! Friday, I had my best friend Sara, her adorable baby girl and her sister come all the way from Wisconsin to visit. It was so nice seeing them and having them here to see our house and share in our lives. Friday night the girls all got together and I made dinner for them, we chatted, laughed and it was as if no time had passed. We had a slumber party that night, it was good to have my girlfriends around for the night. Eunice and I stayed up way passed our bed time talking, just like we were in 512 again. I miss those days, even though I love being married there's nothing like a good ole' girl fest and sleep over! Saturday, was our house warming party. Finally here, and ready to show off the house. My family came up from Iowa Saturday afternoon. It was so good having them here, and showing the house off to them for the 1st time! I hope they come visit us often in the new house. My nieces were in toe, they were adorable. I love having them at my house to play, color pictures, and see life for the first time. It's so fun to watch them. They keep me and the family entertained. I'm so thankful for the family and friends that came out to share in this day with us, and celebrate being home owners. It was such a nice day out, and we couldn't have asked for anything better. Sunday, the whole family came to church with Orion and I. We love our church, and we love having our family to share in that with us. It was the first time my brother Shawn had ever been to our church, so it was nice to have him along. After church we came home and the family packed it up to head back home to Iowa. After they left I was off to a Miss Twin Cities event in St. Paul. The day just continued, and by the time I got home from the event I crashed! I was so tired, I just wanted a nap.... but laundry and picking up the house after family left was calling my name of soo loudly! Orion helped me pick up the house, and then we went on a walk around our neighborhood. A perfect ending to a very perfect weekend!








LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...