Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 18, 2008

I think I'm in Love....

It's true, I've fallen in love..... of coarse my Hubby; but my new love is my friend Karen's new puppy. I've been wanting a puppy since we moved into the house, but I haven't quite gotten the approval from Hubby. Orion and I want different dogs, he wants a guard dog and I want a cute dog that I can carry around, and one that is cute and small, either that or a lab. Either way we don't agree, and Orion thinks we should wait. Meanwhile, I've fallen in love with this puppy. Roxy (Karen's pup) is so cute, I played with her a lot when I was at her house this week and decided that I really, really wanted a puppy now. I looked at the breeder site where they got her from, and I was warned that I would fall in love, and she was right; I did! I've been asking a lot of questions about breeds from different people who have dogs, and pet shop owners, and taking it all in. I hear that dogs are like having children or worse! I had one particular conversation with my Gramps about pound dogs vs. pet shop dogs, etc. I got a little nervous after that thinking that maybe our busy lives couldn't handle it....but I'm pretty confident that we'll make it work. Roxy, is a Maltese, Yorkie mix I would think that would look silly, but as you can see from the pictures...she's adorable! I love Maltese pups, and I think either one would make a perfect addition to the Worley house! We just have to convince Orion! (wink, wink!)

If you'd like to check out these adorable little pups too, you can go to Kountry Puppy and check them out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...