Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 30, 2008

the office.

I've had a few jobs in my life, when I was in high school I worked at a trucking company and filed delivery receipts, that was a brief stint. I worked at a cookie bakery in high school, and got my fill of sugar for 4 years. And had a wonderful job in college working for NCU. But my job today, is probably one that I am most proud of, and excited every day to get up and work. Working at the Minnesota District Council has been the best thing for me since day 1 of taking the job. More and more every day I realize and know how very blessed that I am to be able to work there. I work among all these amazing leaders who have been in ministry for so long, and who have been so successful at it. It's been such an amazing experience to get to learn under some of the most talented and gifted people in the state of Minnesota! This job makes me excited to go to work, and so excited about the things that I am doing. For the first time in a long time I feel like the things I am doing are valuable, and that is a great feeling worth "working" for!
xoxo







LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...