Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 6, 2008

Happy Donut Day!

Today is National Donut Day! I'm not sure who thinks up these crazy holidays, or how they even get started but I am sure there are sweet tooth's around the world thanking that person! Today is extra special, if you're like me and love free stuff, or can't get enough of these treats, stop on over to your local Krispy Kreme shop. All day long they will be giving away these treats in celebration of National Donut day! I will not be par taking of this special offer, as I am stuck in my office. But if you feel like stopping by and bringing me one, I won't turn it down! And if you're up for some reading today check out America's 13 Best Bake Shops for the 13 best sweet treat shops in the good ole' USA!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...