Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 13, 2008

Funnel Cakes, Beauty Queens, and the Butter Cow!

You guessed it, this passed weekend I spent some time in Iowa at the State Fair with the family. Iowa really has the best fair around, and for as long as I can remember my family has been going. So many good memories have come from fair time. I haven't been to the fair in a few years so it was so good to go home for the weekend and spend all day Saturday with the fam, at the fair! Here's a few pictures from the day:My Mom and Kirk our friend Marcia's prize winning cows.
taking a break from the heat. the butter cow; one of my fave exhibits. I've been enjoying it since i was a kid. one of the reasons i make it to the fair.one again; the rents.
supporting my team! Go Hawks!


my brother; workin' on his 3rd corn dog of the day!

sibs; my brother & I.
2008 Iowa State Fair Queen these queens hold a special place in my heart. once upon a time I was in their shoes.

Me & Mom.


















































































LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...