Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 13, 2008

Shawn

Shawn is my little brother, who doesn't seem quite so little anymore. He's graduating this year, he's the last of us kids to make our way out of our parents house. It's hard to believe that in May he'll already be done with high school. This past weekend I traveled home to be with family, and take the 1st batch of Shawn's senior pictures. He'll travel to Minneapolis in the next couple weeks to take more. I don't know about your brothers, but mine they aren't to talkative, they are boys through and through. Don't ask to many questions, you only get like 5 they will answer per day. He has his quirks, and in the last year has discovered girls and texting! But I love him, and he's my little brother. To see more of Shawn's shoot click here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...