Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 22, 2008

These are Great!

One of the things I love about churches is their random church sign out front, you never know what it's going to say. I have a friend who's one job for a while was to change the church sign every week. I am often driving by churches and the hi light for me is the sign. People come up with some crazy and inventive things for their sign. I found this lovely delight on my way home from work one day on Hwy 110 in Minneapolis:This one came from my co-work Rhiannon. She's from Wisconsin, her Dad sent it to her and then it made it's way to my desk. I've never laughed so hard in my life! But it's true, God will never leave you!And I love when beauty queens come to church and visit! Some sweet illustrations can come from having a crown on your head:






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...