Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

August 1, 2008

Weekend-O-Fun!

Today after work Hubby and I are heading to beautiful Janesville, Wisconsin! For what you might ask? To see my bestie! Her beautiful little girl Ellie Me' turned 1, and we're having a party! Can you think of any better way to spend your weekend? I'm so excited, I haven't seen them since May, so it's going to be a much needed break with some good girl time on the side.

Ellie is one of the most perfect children, let me just brag for a bit. She's adorable! Or coarse she would be, but she's one of the best babies. I can hardly believe that a year has gone by since she came into the world! Isn't God good, and so amazing!?! It's going to be so fun watching her grow up.

It's been pretty fun to walk through these stages of life with my friend. Now, we're older and really coming into our own. We've moved far beyond the days of college. Life is real now! I'm so happy that I get to share it with her. It's so awesome to see your best friend happy, and blessed with an amazing little family. Sara and her hubby Ben are some amazing people!

Ellie was born on her parents anniversary, so we have a lot to celebrate! It's going to be a fun day and a half, and then it's back home to finish off the rest of our weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...