Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 28, 2009

Blog Roll Monday: Just Jules & Your Average Joe


Just Jules and Your Average Joe follows the lives of Julie and her Hubby Joe who live in Sacramento, CA. I found this blog on a search of Sacramento, CA when I was doing some research about Sactown for an interview Orion and I had at a church earlier this summer. I fell in love with her blog about their adventures through Sactown, the planning of their vintage glam wedding. I've featured them a time or two on my own blog. Even if you don't live near Sactown you'll have fun following their adventures, and if you ever go visit Sactown you'll know where to hit up, because Julie gives you a complete list on the fun in Sacramento, CA!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...