Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 3, 2009

Sweet Blog!

I read this blog often by Modern Mom Brooke Burke. She has a website called modernmom.com, and there she blogs about her own really life adventures being a 'Modern Mom.'

I read her latest blog post this morning, during my ritual email, blog and twitter reading. I think it's a must read for everyone, weather you're a mom or not. It's about keeping your relationship healthy, and remembering the little things. It's called "Water your Garden."

It goes perfectly with a quote my good friend Julie once told me; "If the grass is greener on the other side, maybe you should water your grass."

So funny, but so true.

To get the full effect you have to read Brooke's blog with the pictures, click here to read her blog from this morning.

Happy Reading, Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...