Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 30, 2009

Oh How I Miss Thee.........

Since finding out about this pregnancy, I didn't know there were so many things that you "aren't" supposed to have while pregnant. I felt overwhelmed with the lists of "don'ts" and while although it's totally worth it, there are a few things I miss.......

*Coffee for one, I've been drinking decaf lately. Which isn't bad cause I don't drink if for the caffeine but more for the taste.

*Apple Cider, one of my favorite fall drinks...and I can't have it! I'll just have to make due.

*Fish, I love shell fish and fish in general. But now I have to limit myself to 12 oz. per week, who carries a scale with them when they go out? I don't, so since I can't measure it....it's very hard to order it or make it at home.

*Deli meat, oh how I wish that I could walk into Subway and order and sand which. But, who wants to warm their deli meat before eating it? Not me, I don't like warm sandwiches.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...