Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 22, 2009

What's for Dinner: Broiled Mexican Fish

I got this recipe a couple months ago from Get Fresh with Sara Snow, I've made it a few times since then and it's a BIG hit in our home. I've since then modified it a little bit to fit our tastes and what I could find at our grocery store. It's super simple to make, and made this last night with some brown rice and roasted potatoes. YUM!!!

BROILED MEXICAN FISH


INGREDIENTS

  • 4 filets of firm fish like Sole or Tilapia
  • 4 T salsa verde
  • 4 T queso fresco
  • (I use cream cheese and spread it all over the fish)
  • 4 t hot sauce
  • (I use a lot more hot sauce and salsa b/c we like it spicy, but if that's not for you use the measurements)
  • 4 sliced roma tomatoes
  • (I add more hot sauce to the top of the tomatoes before broiling)

INSTRUCTIONS


  • Place a layer of fish on foil lined broiler pan. Spread with salsa verde


  • Top with queso fresco and sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle with hot sauce

  • Broil until fish is cooked thoroughly and cheese and tomatoes start to brown.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...