Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 21, 2009

Week 13

I don't usually like peaches, but I LOVE this one!

This week Baby Worley is the size of a peach. Isn't that sweet! I'm starting to feel better, still feeling very tired and hoping the fatigue lets up soon. But, I haven't had any morning sickness for about a week, so we'll see.

Last Wednesday, I had my very first doctors appointment. I was a little nervous, I've been to the OBGYN a million times it seems but this time the appointment was a little different. We got to hear the heartbeat and see the baby on an ultrasound. Amazing, and very weird. There really is a baby in there! The baby was moving all around like a little fishy. (I can't feel it yet) It's a very weird feeling, and all Mom's know what I'm talking about. So surreal, but so fun! My next appointment is Oct. 14th so we'll see how much baby has grown by then.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...