Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 2, 2009

Camp Girl



I've only ever camped in a motor home, or in a log cabin. But, I think I'd like to try it the old fashioned way with just a tent, a fire and some s'mores!

Doesn't that sound fun and romantic? Can't you just imagine Hubby and I attempting to set up a set, and build a fire? It could be fun. Here's the thing..we don't own a tent and we don't own camping gear. But, I think that it would be tons of fun to take a weekend, find a spot and camp!

Maybe when it gets cooler here I can talk Hubby into it (he has no idea of my camping urge yet!)

What do you think? Have you ever camped like this before? Thoughts?

Anyone know of some cool places in AZ for camping?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...