Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 3, 2010

36 Weeks; 4 weeks to go!

4 weeks left, you can count that on one hand! So exciting to finally be at this stage of the pregnancy.

Saturday, I was walking around Target and got my first taste of Braxton Hicks contractions. They kinds stopped me in my tracks and I went "Oh what is this?" And then I realized what was happening. They came 3 in a row and then stopped.

Monday, I had my weekly doctors appointment. It was a good visit she checked me and happily let me know that I'm 1 cm. dilated and 56% effacement. Wow! A small victory, but we're making progress. I can't wait till next week to see where or if we've progressed.

Tuesday, I experienced more of these contractions as I was walking around the library, they once again didn't last long but still they were there and that made me feel like we were making some progress.

This week has been all about getting the final things ready. I packed my hospital bag and it's proudly sitting next to the bed waiting for the real deal so we can go to the hospital. I packed the diaper bag all ready for Miss Ava to go as well.

Today, I worked on this headband for her to wear on the day she comes home from the hospital. Her take home outfit has daisies on it so I wanted something yellow and fitting with the outfit, here's what I came up with:

What do you think? I think it's really lovely and pretty and I can't wait for her to wear it when she comes home with us!

I also had to share this little outfit with you, Orion's favorite sports team is the Oklahoma Sooners. Our Pastor's wife picked up this adorable little outfit for her:
Isn't is so cute? It even has matching little booties to go with and a bib. She won't be able to wear it till 3 months, but it'll be just in time for the college football season to start. She'll be so cute in this watching the games with Daddy!

How far along? 36 weeks/ 9 months/ 3rd trimester

Total weight gain: 19 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes, please.

Stretch marks? Yes.

Sleep: Still not getting a lot of sleep during the night & taking a nap during the day seems to help a little bit.

Best moment this week: Hearing great news from the Doctor and getting last minute stuff done!

Movement: Lots and lots, she's a night owl I'm pretty sure. Hopefully not a sign of things to come.

Cravings: Sweets.....it's awful!

Gender: Baby Girl.

Labor Signs: This weeks I've been experiencing some Braxton Hicks contractions.

Belly Button in or out? Flat.

What I miss: Being able to breathe with out pain, and wishing her foot was out of my rib cage!

What I am looking forward to: Friends & Family coming to visit us this month for her BIG debut!

Weekly Wisdom: None.

Milestones: 1 cm. dilated and 56% effacement!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...