Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 12, 2010

Blingin' the Binki

Some people call them Nuks, Pacis or in this case we needed some alliteration for this post so I went with Binki! But whatever you call them, you can dress them up! I've seen a lot of sites where you can order personalized and bling out your Binkis. I decided to bling out some of my own for Miss Ava.

Check'em out:



Here's what you need to make this project:
1. Binkis (as many as you'd like to bling out)
2. Crystals or Jewels (you can get these at any craft store)
3. Glue gun (I also used ones that were self adhesive)

Decide what kind of design you want to do, look online if you can't come up with any ideas.

Glue jewels or crystals in place of desired design

Let dry, and your done!

BC Challenge
Week #10

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...