Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 8, 2010

37 weeks

This week has been all about getting things done, and checking stuff off our list. We've packed our hospital bag, and the diaper bag. Everything is "ready" to go to the hospital.

I've been thinking all week about how I could go into labor at any minute. I keep playing scenarios in my mind about where I could/would be if I went into labor that day. Should I drive today, or not? Those are my questions in my mind.

Monday's are good days, we go to the doctor on Mondays. Today was a good day. I haven't dilated anymore since our last appointment but I'm now 80% effaced. Last week we were only at 56%....so that's major progress as far as I'm concerned. So it's good.
Here I am @ 37 weeks!
Getting bigger, getting closer.
Bags are packed!

How far along? 37 weeks/ 9 months/ 3rd trimester

Total weight gain/loss: 18 lbs. I actually lost a pound this week to my surprise, so that brings my total gain to 18 pounds.

Maternity clothes? Yes, everyday.

Stretch marks? Yes, yucky ones on my lower stomach.

Sleep: I don't sleep at night, but I nap in the afternoon most days so that helps make up for it.

Best moment this week: Checking things off our list, feeling a little more ready!

Movement: Lots and lots.

Cravings: Not really craving anything specific, but trying to eat a little lighter and not so much heavy stuff.

Gender: baby girl.

Labor Signs: 1 cm. dilated, 80% effaced.

Belly Button in or out? pretty much flat these days.

What I miss: Being able to sleep, but I'm pretty sure I should get used to that.

What I am looking forward to: Having this baby come out, I'm ready....not sure if she is but I am!

Weekly Wisdom: None.

Milestones: 80% effaced.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...