Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 30, 2008

BFF

I can hardly sit and work today, because I am so excited! Beyond excited! I don't know what a word for that would be, but you can just imagine my excitement. My BFF Sara is coming to Minneapolis this weekend for our party. She lives in beautiful Janesville now with her hubby and baby girl Ellie! While although we don't get to see each other often, God has truly blessed us with an amazing friendship. Even though it's been months since I've seen her last, it's like no time has passed when I see her. We met freshman year of college, living across the hall from one another. She was the loud, energetic, outgoing one who came over to my room to see what we'd done with ours. We became instant friends, and through out the last couple of years have lived a lot of life with each other! There are so many memories, inside jokes, intimate conversations that I can recall in my head that make me love and appreciate her all the more. I couldn't ask for a better friend. She makes me laugh so hard, reminds me of my greatness, is so encouraging, and one of the most real and honest people I know. I appreciate her so much, and I am so glad she's in my life. I'm so proud to watch her grow into the wife, mother and person that she is today. Someday our kids will play together, and we will sit back and be proud Mom's and hope they are best friends too. (they don't have a choice) And I'm so thankful for a wonderful growing friendship, that I know no matter what happens or where life takes us, we'll always be friends. I am excited for what's to come, it's exciting to watch your friends and know all the dreams they have had and to see God bring that out, and into completion. I see that now in Sara, her and her hubby Ben are youth pastors, and amazing ones at that! They are doing so many amazing things, and it's awesome to see all the hopes, dreams and plans we had in college really come to life, and to see God's faithfulness in it all. I am off to get something done so I can actually meet them at my house later! Toodles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...