Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 18, 2011

Blog Roll Monday: Hooked on Houses

Happy Monday Everyone!!

Did you all enjoy your weekend? I sure did. I didn't get as much done in the way of projects and housework, but I did enjoy my weekend which included a date night with Hubby, and a pool side BBQ with our friends!

Thank you weekend, you did me well!!

Ok, now onto what we're here for right?!!




I love, love looking at real estate it doesn't even matter if I'm not buying or have any plans to. One of my favorite parts of the home buying process while we were going through it was getting to look at all kinds of different properties, seeing how they were built and the floor plans.

I found this blog through Mrs. B and ever since I've been hooked {no pun intended}

Meet Julia from Hooked On Houses.


{click the button to be taken to her site}

If you love drooling over real estate like me you're going to love her site! She's got the market covered on celebrity homes, homes from movies, and other homes you've seen on the HGTV channel. All here on one site.

Tons of eye candy, decor and real estate as it's best.

It's one of my fave blog to read, and I look forward to when it pops up in my reader with a new post!

Happy reading, tell her Andrea sent you.

Happy Monday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...