Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 27, 2011

IHeart: Mario Badescu Skin Care



Can't believe how fast this week has been flying by, it's already Wednesday! Our Easter weekend was good. We had planned to go out of town to visit friends in Northern Arizona but due to some car issues we ended up staying home for the weekend. Ava contracted pink eye somehow, and we spent Friday night in Urgent Care for the first time. She was not feeling well all weekend, and was really whiney and didn't sleep much. But, she's doing a lot better since getting on antibiotics. Hoping she'll be back to her normal self by the end of the week. We had a pretty low key Easter because of this, I'd planned a big egg hunt for her and some other things for us to do as a family but we ended up staying home and hanging out on the couch with our sick girl after church.

****** {enter total change of subject here}

Anyway,here's the real subject of this post. It's been a while since I've shared with you some of the things IHeart, so I thought it was a perfect time to share with you some more of my fave things. Let me say first I've struggled with acne my whole life. Except for when I was pregnant my skin was amazing. I'd be preggers all the time if it meant I could still have great skin and minus everything else. he, he....

I've tried every skin care line, over the counter, prescription ones, everything! You name it, I've tried it and I can tell you what I think of it and if it works.

A couple years back a friend of mine introduced me to this skincare line that she'd been using. I decided to give it a go, since I've tried everything else I had nothing to lose. She was right, it worked amazing. For a while there I stopped using it because truth be told it's about $15 a bottle for the face wash alone. A little pricey for me, I'm pretty cheap when it comes to products like shampoo, soap, etc. But, I've been able to find coupons to stores like ULTA which make it a little easier on my pocket book and my skin says thank you. 




 I picked it back up this weekend, and I vow to never again stop using this stuff. Within days my skin was clearing and was better. Now, I just have to actually remember to wash my face. Because really when I've had a long day, and it's late I'd rather just crawl into bed than wash my face. {who's with me?}

They have a ton of options in their line of skin care but I use the Acne face wash and the cucumber lotion on my face. They have eye creams, peels, and this awesome drying lotion too:

You can go on their site and find retailers in your area, and look for the coupons from retailers like Macy's, Nordstrom, ULTA and Sephora.

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

{if you haven't entered the Letterpress giveaway scroll down to enter to win a Letterpress of your very own!}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...