Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 4, 2011

Blog Roll Monday: House of Smith's



Happy Monday!!! Do you love Mondays? Hate them? Personally, I wish the weekend lasted longer, it always goes by to fast for me!

Today, I want to share with you a lovely blog I found a year ago by way of this lovely lady. I fell in love with her blog, and her easy decor style.

Meet Shelly at The House of Smiths!



You've also heard me talk about her before here, when I ordered some vinyl from her business Wonderfully Wordy.   I almost died over her pantry makeover, it pretty much makes you either wanna make over your own or wish you had a pantry to make over!! Check out her home tour here. She's currently changing up her color pallette and making things brighter and fresher one room at a time! I love following along with her and seeing what she comes up with next!

Check her out this week! Stop by leave a comment, get some inspiration that will leave you drooling and wanting to take on a project of your own.

Oh and PS- she's a Mama to 3 beautiful little girls!! Three, and two of them just happen to be twins! {You know how I love TWINS}

Happy Monday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...