Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 20, 2011

Blog Roll Monday: Birthday Girl Blog



It's probably no surprise to anyone that I read my fare share of party blogs! They are some of my fave to read, full of tons of inspiration, loads of photos to droll over all while getting you ready to throw your next shindig!

Birthday Girl is one of my most favorite and probably the one I've been reading the longest. I don't even know how I found  her blog, but I'm sure glad I did.


I was even featured on Birthday Girl back in March for Ava's 1st Birthday Party, such an honor to be included on her blog. Her blog features all kinds of really fun parties like this black & pink baby shower, and one of my faves to date was this shower she threw for her sister in law shower, complete with free print ables she passed along to her readers.

Jump on over to Birthday Girl, tell her I sent ya and get ready to be inspired!

PS- I'm extending the giveaway 1 more day, scroll down to enter to win 10 birthday cards {how fitting} and matching envelopes from Amy at Vintagely Yours!

Happy Monday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...