Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 24, 2011

Getting Rid of Scrapbook Paper....... Part 2

Photobucket

I created this cute little banner for one of my photo shoots that I did last weekend. This little family is having baby #2, and we needed a fun way to announce the news! You can see more of this wonderful family, here.

Now onto the banner, these things are so simple to make you just need some supplies and time. I used some bowls to trace the size of cirles I wanted, I know super technical right! I made two sizes in two different colors and then glued them on top of each other.

Then I added some sticker letters on top in my phrase; "big brother."

Punched some hols in the sides and threaded some ribbon through it. Wah la! You have a nice fun banner for your next party or photo shoot!

Happy Friday!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...