Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 27, 2011

Blog Roll Monday: Cupcakes & Cashmere


***********


First of all if a blog name like that doesn't make you want to read it, check your pulse! I found this blog by way of two fab ladies; her and her. At first I'm not gonna lie, I felt like this blog was a little to fashionable for me. Because if there's one thing I don't consider myself it's that I know nothing about fashion. I know what I like, I know what I gravitate towards but none of it probably screams she's fashionable.

But the more I read Emily's darling blog {yes, it truly is just that} the more I was inspired by her writing and her fashion. And as it turns out girl doesn't just write about clothing either. She also shares beauty tips, home and cooking stuff too!

Her blog is full of really pretty pictures as well, you almost don't have to read with pictures like that. ;) This girl also designed her own Coach bag, and it's awesome!

She breaks down her outfits month by month here.  Has an array of yummy recipes for you to drool over here. Her beauty how-tos can be found here. I'm a big fan of the beach waves. And she even gives us a glimpse into her little home. Check out her home tour here.   

She's also writing her first book which is set to come out early next Spring. Check out her blog today, and you'll see just why she's got a book in the works!

Tell her I sent ya, and say hello to Emily!

If you're already reading Cupcakes & Cashmere I'd love to hear what your fave part of her blog is?

Happy Monday Everyone!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...