Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 23, 2011

Getting Rid of Scrapbook Paper.......Part 1

I used to be an avid scrapbook er, you know armed with pretty paper, lots of stickers and cutting tools that kinda scraper. In the last couple years I've gone totally digital and I'm loving it and it's a fraction of the cost.

The only bad thing is I have tons of supplies and paper left over that I seriously haven't touched in two years, except for when I was determined to finish my wedding scrapbook before Ava was born but since then, nope!

The other day I was going through some of it, and decided I was going to craft and come up with some ways to get rid of the paper, stickers and everything else and make something pretty or multiple things out of it.

First project, DIY Cupcake toppers & cake toppers! My Mom gave me these pretty 3D fall stickers a while ago and they've been just sitting around waiting for me to use them.

Here's what I did:

Using my 2 inch circle punch I punched out as many discs as I thought I needed, in my case it was 8. Then I punched 8 more using my 1.5 inch scalloped circle.

Photobucket

Next I laid them on top of each other and glued them into place. Then I added the stickers on top and hot glued tooth picks to that back to insert into my cupcakes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Done. And so fun for the holidays. These would be perfect for fall! But I think I'm going to list them in Ava's Closet instead.

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...