Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 21, 2011

Inspiring Pins + Some Winners

Happy Tuesday! The week is already off to a good start, I have lots on my mind today and a lot that I want to accomplish this week. But, first I wanted to share with you some inspiring "Pins" I've been collecting over at Pinterest. Here's a little inspiration from some of my pin boards. I hope you feel inspired as well. I have a feeling summer will be busy as I attempt to re create some of my fave pins.

People I Love:

Source: google.com via Andrea on Pinterest

Natalie Grant, her music is a fave and so inspiring.

Fashion I Love:


I just bought these for 75% off! Love them, and a good deal.

Photography Inspiration:

Source: google.com via Andrea on Pinterest

I really wanna do a shoot in the rain sometimes. Monsoon season is coming here in AZ, any takers?

Decor I Love:
This board is crazy full of inspiration, here's just one I'm loving right now......


Loving this table for a breakfast nook area.

For my Home:
I've been collecting some images for inspiration for my own home. I'm currently working on my master bedroom here was the inspiration for it:



Parties I Love:



Orion's Manly Mustache Birthday Party:



Nurseries I Love:


Real life nursery from one of my fave photos and bloggers.

Cake I Love:
I need an excuse to make this.



Crafts I Love:
Simple book marks to make.



Cupcake Love:



Hair Love:
Going for this soon!



Food and Dessert Love:
Need to make this soon.



Sew in Love:
Need to makes this for a few little girls....



Organization Love:

Source: bhg.com via Andrea on Pinterest


Pretty Sayings & Signs:
Need to make this for our home! I just love everything about this.

Source: wanelo.com via Andrea on Pinterest


Crafty Work Spaces:
We don't have room for this now, but one day I will have a craft space all my own.



Holiday Decor Love:
Need to make this for the fall!



For the Kiddos:
I think this is a great way to teach kids about thithing, savings and giving.



And now that I've over loaded you with all kinds of pretty pictures, time to announce the winners of the Vintagely Yours giveaway:

#1 Anonymous urchiken[at]gmail[dot]com
#2 Marlana

Ladies please email me with your address info at andreaworley[at]live[dot]com, please email me within 24 hours to claim your prize!

Thanks to everyone who entered and to Amy for donating such a wonderful prize!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...