Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 2, 2011

Shopping Has Its Perks

I love to search and scour online to find great deals on things. There's a few places I always go to find good deals on kids, baby and home stuff. I thought I'd share a few with you that other's have introduced me to and I love them! All these sites are ones that you sign up for a weekly/daily deal that is sent to your inbox.

For the HOME:
Joss & Main
They have great amazing home stuff for at least 50% off or more. I love to look here for pillows, rugs and decor stuff!

For the LOVE of FASHION:


Rue La La I first heard about while watching The City, but Mrs. B told me all about them a few months ago and they are great site to get deals on name brand/ high end fashion. Click here, to be taken to their site and sign up for daily deals!


Is another great site for fashion finds! They have great deals on both men's & women's items. Click here to be taken to their site!


For the KIDDOS:

Zulily is my #1 go to for unique kids stuff! They have the best deals and the most adorable stuff for babies, kids and Mommys! I visit their site daily and look for deals, this is where Ava's tutu came from that she wore for her birthday! Click here to be taken to their site!


Mrs. B also told me about this site too, and now I'm passing it along to you! Great items for kids, and Mommy too! They also sometimes have home stuff too in their weekly deals! Click here to be taken to their site!

Also you can look below for coupons and deals on some great offers from our sponsors!


{all opinions are 100% mine, I will recieve referal credit for anyone who signs up for an account and daily deal.}


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...