Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 10, 2011

Friday Frills: My Deal with the Hubster



Friday Frills; is a weekly feature where I talk about all things fun, girly and fabulous. They may or may not have to do with the following: fashion, celebs, pretty things or all of the above!

******** 

A couple days ago the Hubs and I had a convo that went a little something like this:

Hubs: I'll make a deal with you......
Me: yeah, what's that?
Hubs: You can cut your hair short, as long as you go back to blonde.
Me: Done!

I've been wanting to cut my hair short for a while now, only probably is that my Hubby prefers long hair. So last Fall I told him if he wanted me to keep my long hair he had to let me do something risky with it like cut bold bangs and dye it reddish brown.

To my surprise, he went for it and I did it!

Now that it's Summer I really am wanting to cut my hair. I love myself with shorter hair. My hair hasn't been the same since high school and now my hair is the longest it's been since I got married almost 4 years ago. I've been itching to cut it short for months now.

And secretly, I've been wanting to go lighter too. So it's a win-win for me and Hubby.

Here's some hair inspiration I've been collecting for such a time as this.

Source: google.com via Andrea on Pinterest



Source: None via Andrea on Pinterest





What about you, are you making the cut anytime soon?!? What was your most daring hair tale?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...