Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 21, 2011

Be Splendid. {Lifestyle Crafts}

Do the Holidays seem around the corner?

Seems like they are coming fast this year, than any year before.

Christmas is my fave. So when Lifestyle Crafts sent me their new Be Splendid Collection for the holidays I couldn't have been more excited to review them.

Every year I make some homemade gifts for friends, co-workers and family. I wanted to make a card that I could attach along with each gift this year.

I used the Reindeer die, and part of the Wintertide printing plates to create this card. I attached my reindeer with 3D foam squares to give it a little dimension. I also added some red and silver ribbon to the side of the card.

Photobucket

Pretty cute, huh?

Lifestyle Crafts is once again giving Worley House readers 20% off their orders! Perfect for you to scoop up some Be Splendid for yourself! Enter WORLEYHOUSE at check out. Go here to purchase.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...