Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 6, 2011

Be Spooked. Be Stuffed {Lifestyle Crafts}

Lifestyle Crafts sent me a preview of their Be Spooked. Be Stuffed collection of their new dies. I was excited to get mine in the mail to craft with. I knew exactly what I wanted to do with mine when I got them.

They arrived in the mail and I quickly got to making these cute little turkey place cards for your our Thanksgiving meal. It's kinda hard to think about Thanksgiving in September, but these new dies make it really fun to play around with all sorts of fun ideas.

I used the Turkey cutting die and cut 4 of them with my Epic Letterpress. 

Then I used some foam 3D squares on the back and fixed them to my place cards.

Photobucket

I think they would be a great addition to your Thanksgiving table, or also on your buffet table see below:

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can still recieve 20% off your orders by entering: WORLEYHOUSE at check out and you can scoop up some really fun holiday dies for yourself!

Some of my other favorites from this new collection are the Pilgrim Hats and the entire Place Setting set. You can view the entire collection here. 

Do I have you dreaming about Thanksgiving yet?!!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...