Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 12, 2012

{Blogging Events} The Glitter Academy

A little over a week ago I attended The Glitter Academy Craft Night! A bunch of Arizona bloggers & crafters coming together for a night of food, crafts, and hearing the fabulous Kim from The TomKat Studio speak! 

I always love attending local blogging events and meeting other Arizona bloggers. Every time I attend another event I meet a new face, and hear about a new to me blog! It's pretty awesome all the creative minds there are here in AZ!

I attended the evening with my Best Blogging Buddy & Friend Destiny, she's become a great friend! One that I wouldn't have met if it weren't for blogging.

Photobucket

The event was held at Noah's in Chandler, AZ. A beautiful venue inside and out. The TomKat Studio hosted a dessert table at the event as well that was well, perfect!

Photobucket

Kim, also was the guest speaker for the event. I always enjoy hearing her speak. She has a great success story and it's always an inspiration to see what she's doing next and how she's pursuing her dreams!

Photobucket

I finally got to meet Kimberly from A Night Owl blog! We've been following each other on Twitter & Instagram for a couple weeks now and it was fun to finally put a face with a name.

Photobucket
{Kimberly, Andrea & Destiny}

If you're wanting to attend one of The Glitter Academy's next events, click here for more info! Thanks to the Glitter Girls Jamielyn, Kristyn and Stephanie for hosting such a great event!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...