Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 9, 2012

When You Give

I've been thinking a lot lately about my lil' shop, where I want it to go, and what I want to accomplish with it. I've been praying a lot and asking God to show me more ways to show his love to others. A couple of weeks ago some ides began swirling, and after doing some more praying and researching I'm excited about the next little step my shop is taking.

Photobucket

Each month I want to give 10% of that months proceeds back to a charity. Each month highlighting a new charity to give to.

Not only do I want people to know that by buying from the shop they are also giving back to some great chairties, and giving to those in need, but I also want them to know when THEY GIVE, they can be blessed as well.

There's a few charities that I'm excited to give back to, hopefully you'll find new ways to give as well beyond this and learn about some of these exciting causes you too can be apart of.

Here's just a sneak peek of where you'll be giving to over the next few months when you purchase something from the shop! Please take a look at the sites, read about their awesome charities and how they are helping bring awareness, support and how they are helping to change the WORLD! 

For March & April:
Photobucket
Is a charity helping underprivileged families by providing baby gear and other baby items  to those families and mommies in need.

For May:
Photobucket
Helping abolish modern day slavery. Help end child sex slavery and exploitation.

For June:
Photobucket
Help Ashley provide collage scholarships to kids at a local Arizona inner city high school.

GO HERE to buy something from the shop!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...