Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 31, 2012

{Fashion Files} Have Some TEA

Are you familiar with Tea brand clothing? I was first introduced to Tea when I was pregnant with Ava, a few friends of mine bought me a lot of their clothing for Ava when she was a baby. Some of my favorite dresses and shirts for her are Tea brand. 

Tea just released a brand new Spring line for Women too! They have some fresh Spring items that I'm really loving! Here's just a few of my faves;

Photobucket

Photobucket

This dress is a fave! Love the colors!

Photobucket

You can see the entire Spring collection here.  I know you love a good deal and a discount code as much as I do! Tea is having a 30% off baby sale right now, enter code: BABY30. Enjoy $7 shipping on your order as well, or free shipping on women's clothing! 




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...