Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 20, 2012

Healthy Living with 4X- Pro B #DigestiveCare Part II

As part of my over all healthy living plans, taking 4X- Pro B has been a healthy part of that plan! After taking it for some weeks now I can feel the difference in my overall digestive health. Taking this product has inspired me over all to start taking better care of myself, because I've been feeling good and healthy in this area it's made me want to start taking better care of myself in all areas.

Photobucket

I'll be honest and tell you that I've been a total slacker when it comes to my healthy lifestyle. I eat pretty well, but I think I drink my calories more than I should. And, by that I mean even though I'm eating pretty well I'm drinking soda, and coffee with cream and sugar way to much. All that sugar adds up. 

This year I've challenged myself to stop drinking soda, and add more water into my diet. So far, I've done pretty well, and I'm really proud that I'm sticking with it so far. 

In addition to my workout plan and drinking more water I've been changing my eating habits as well. One of the additions I've been making is eating breakfast! It's true, I hardly ever really "eat" breakfast. Mostly it's coffee all coffee in the morning which isn't so good. So I've been trying to incorporate more food into my diet in the mornings. One of the things I like most is yogurt. It's simple and quick and doesn't take a lot of preparation in the morning when I'm trying to get out the door and get my daughter ready too. Yoplait is my fave, and they just came out with their new Greek yogurt which is really good too! 

Photobucket

Do you have a fave app? I love my iPhone! One of my new fave apps is the MyFitnessPal app! It's a great little app that I've been using for the past few weeks to track my fitness routines, water intake, and diet.

Photobucket

My favorite thing about it is the food diary tracker. You put in your profile of your current weight and the goal weight you want to be at and it helps you track your food. It gives you a daily calorie intake that you should be having in order to achieve that desired weight. And daily at each meal you track your calories. It has a handy bar code scanner you can automatically scan foods and it'll calculate the calories that way, or you can just search any number of foods and track it. 

I love this so much because it adds extra accountability for me. Being able to see how many calories I'm eating each day and where they are going to I think has been key for me to really feel like this is a valuable change. It helps me stay on track even more! 

4X-Pro B is definitely something that I want to stay in my healthy living routine, along with all my regular vitamins. 

Do you have any fitness apps that you're crazy about and love? Tell me, I'd love to hear about them. 

For more of my experience with 4X-Pro B Visit my Google+ story here.

Check out these other sites to find out more info on how you an incorporate Probitics into your healthy living plan too!


This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study forCollective Bias. #CBias All opinions are 100% my own.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...