Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 13, 2012

Special Event Style #CleaverBeauty #Spon





Thanks to Walgreens for underwriting this post. I was paid as a member of the Clever Girls Collective, but the content is all mine. Visit http://r1.fmpub.net/?r=http%3A%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B251491749%3B72261797%3Bw%3Bpc%3D%5BTPAS_ID%5D&k4=3097&k5={banner_id.

Last week I attend the Glitter Academy's 2nd Craft Night for bloggers and crafty ladies! It was a special treat for my to get out of the house, hang out with by friend Destiny and meet up with some other like minded gals for the evening!

I've had some new make-up that I've been dying to experiment with and try some new things so I decided this night would be perfect to curl my hair and kick up my routine. For myself, I like to change up my day/night make-up. For the day I usually don't wear eye liner or a bold lip. Usually it's pretty natural/neutral. But, for the evenings I like to do a darker eye and wear eye liner and more mascara.

Here's some of the new make-up that I got not only for this, but for my everyday as well.


Special Event Style- Make-Up routine



1. Revlon Lip Butter: I'm obsessed with this stuff! I've bought it in a few colors since my first trip. Thanks to Heather & Kate's rave reviews! This stuff is awesome like lipstick but not heavy, has a moisturizer so it's helping not dry out those lips while wearing it. GO. GET. SOME. TODAY!
2. Neutrogena Healthy Glow bronzer: I really like this blend over a lot of bronzers I've tried, it's not so heavy on the "bronze" and just gives you a nice glow.
3. Neutrogena Concealer: I like the color and the built in brush.
4. Maybellinne Expert Eye Wear Trio: Love these they are goof proof and have a cheat sheet right on the colors to tell you where exactly they go on your eye. I love this because I don't have a clue sometimes how to do my eyes and this makes it sooo easy!
5. Covergirl Lash Blast Length Mascara in black: Love the brush, it helps get even the tiniest of lashes coated!
6. Covergirl Perfect Blend Eyeliner in Black
7. Neutrogena Make-up remover towelettes: The easiest way to remove make-up at the end of the night! Then I just wash my face.

{links are not affiliated, just the easiest way to show you products}

Here we are at the event, fresh faced and all dolled up for my night out with friends! 

Photobucket

Do you do anything different for special events? How do you change up your make-up routine? I'd love to hear it in the comments below! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...