Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 19, 2012

Hello, Monday. It's nice to see you.

Whew! I've just come off the most crazy and intense weekend. If you follow my on facebook or twitter, you'll know we've been potty training all weekend.

And when I say intense, I mean don't leave your house all weekend, feel like you're going stir crazy kinda intense. Potty training boot camp if you will!

I have a lot of thoughts about the method I choose, some good and some bad. I feel very, very tired today. It was a crazy weekend.

Photobucket

Friday, our first sticker on the potty chart.

By, Friday evening I was tired and I wanted to cry. Actually I did, but I'll save all the drama of this experience for another post.

Photobucket

By, Saturday we were making progress. More stickers on the chart!

This week is a fun week for us in our home! We're 6 days a away from Ava turning two! Someone tell me how we got here so fast?! I can hardly believe it. Yes, I'm one of those Mothers that now sits back in awe and is a little sad that she's growing so fast! Put me in that group, and I'm ok with it.

We have guests coming into town tonight! Yesterday, we spent the day cleaning and getting ready for our guests. We have a tiny place, and I'm thankful that Grandma Carolynn and Aunt Jess are coming and putting up with our conditions in order to be here for Ava's special day!

Photobucket

Ava loved the air mattress so much she fell asleep on it last night. She was just breaking it in for them. I'm excited for them to get here, and thankful they are coming. It's going to be a great week spending time with family and celebrating Ava's birthday!

What are you looking forward to this week?

all images taken via Instagram. Follow my there @photosbyandrea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...