Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 7, 2012

For A Season.....

Here we are 5 months away from calling Arizona home for three years. The last few years have gone by so fast, I can hardly believe it. Add a child to the mix, and those months seem to fly by. Just two short weeks away from her turning 2! Crazy, somebody tell me where my baby went?!!?

I didn't think we could raise a baby in 900 square feet, but we have.

I didn't think we'd be still living in tiny said apartment almost 3 years later, but we are.

I didn't think I would ever come to find friendships here in Phoenix, but I have. And I'm forever grateful & blessed to have.

I didn't think that I would make living so far from home work, but we have.

I didn't think Orion would ever get better work hours, but he did. And God pleasantly surprised us and blessed us by this in just a short amount of time.

I never thought I'd still be working out of the home, but I am.

My point is this;

You can do anything for a season.






Some seasons are longer than others, don't get me wrong. But, you can do anything when you have God on your side.

When you lean not on your own understanding........
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding:
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5 (NIV)

You can do anything that's hard for a season if you trust in him. Believe that HE has good things for you waiting on the other side of that season.

Some seasons you have to pray harder than you ever have before.

You cry more than ever before.

You smile and feel content more than ever.

You trust more.

You learn from them.

And eventually you GROW from them.

And then you realize what I'm saying...YOU can DO ANYTHING for a SEASON!

My encouragement to you today is that whatever you're going through today, whatever season God has you in delight in it. Even when you don't want to, or when you think you can. There's always something positive in the season you're in.

God is in your circumstances. He knows them, and will bring you through it.
He can help you find joy where you think there isn't.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...