Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 27, 2012

{Lifestyle Crafts} Blossom Release

This month Lifestyle Crafts released their Spring line called Blossom! They sent me some of their new Blossom printing plates and some grey ink to make something spiffy out of these new release!

We just had Ava's second birthday last weekend, and I knew I wanted to make some cute thank you cards to send out as a thanks for coming to her party!

For this project I used the Blossom Printing plates, letter press paper, gray ink, disc cutting die, and foam squares you can get at any craft supply store.

I first ran all my cards through my letterpress using the Blossom printing plate and the grey ink. Then ran my smaller paper through with the "thanks" printing plate included in the set. I then used the disc cutting die to cut the smaller label, and attached it to the front with one of the foam squares.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out the full Blossom Release here, and here.  You can enter the code: WORLEYHOUSE at checkout too for 20% off your order!

Photobucket

Spring is in the air, have you done any special crafting lately for Springtime or Easter coming up? Tell me in the comments below!

Linked With: Weekend Wrap Up Party, A Bowl Full of Lemons, Get Your Craft On, Sundae Scoop

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...