Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 9, 2013

New House Tour:: Master Bed & Bath

Happy Saturday everyone!

Today's the last hour tour post blank and bare. Next time I show you pictures of the house it'll have furniture and decor. :) This house is our newest project, one that I'm going to take my time on. I really want infuse as much of ourselves personally into this home. I want to take my time, something that I didn't do with our first home.

I can't wait to make it ours, and a special retreat that we can come home to daily. For now, here's a lil tour of the master bedroom and bath.

Photobucket
Walking into the master from the hall.

Photobucket

Looking into the bathroom from the bedroom area, 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Excited about having a separate toilet area. It's the little things that help sustain a marriage. ;)

Photobucket
Master closet, it wraps around to the right there's more space behind the door as well.

There you have it my friends. Thanks for letting me take you on a little tour of our new home.

Can't wait to show you more "in progress" pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...