Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 1, 2013

Washi Tape Decorated Mailboxes for Valentine's Day

You've all heard of washi tape right? Well, what if you could make shapes from washi tape and use them? Lifestyle Crafts has a new line called Shape N Tape kits, dies and tape you can use to make awesome shapes with your tape!

Hearts, circles, labels and tape strips! There's so many fun things you can do. I was really excited to get my hands on these I love washi tape.

Remember that awesome mailbox I made for Ava a few weeks back? Yeah, well as awesome as it was it couldn't stand the test of my toddler. First time she picked it up to looked at it she tore it apart. Then I found these cute metal mailboxes at the Target Dollar Spot and scooped up two of them as a substitution.

I decided to make over my mailboxes with the new Shape N Tapes from Lifestyle Crafts. I used the hot pink tapes, and the Tape It Die Kit.

Photobucket
I cut out my shapes using my letterpress machine. I cut about five hearts, and used one of the banner die  cuts for her name plate. 
Photobucket
The banner went on the front and I used a sharpie to write her name on it. Then I placed the hearts randomly around the mailbox. It turned out really cute, and I can't wait to fill it with goodies the next 14 days for Ava. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Use the code: WORLEYHOUSE at checkout and get 20% off your purchase!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...