Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 24, 2008

DWTS

After a long awaited summer it's back! Dancing with the Stars (DWTS) is back for it's 7th season! I couldn't be more excited! It's coming back with a 3 night season premier, 2 dances in 3 days, and a double elimination! Can you believe it?!!
I watched both Monday and Tuesday nights, and now tonight will be the second elimination in 3 days! I can't wait. My favorite celeb this season has to be the wonderful Brooke Burke. My favorite pro has always been Cheryl Burke. But I must say Cloris Leachman has to go. She's a great lady, but not a dancer, and is a little too goofy for me, she needs to go tonight! And yes, some people play fantasy football but I play Fantasy Dancing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...