Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 29, 2008

A & O Pick Apples

Sunday Orion and I enjoyed a great afternoon at Aamodt's Apple Orchard & Vineyard. I've never been to a vineyard before, this was my first taste. It was really pretty, and such a fun afternoon to spend together. We walked around, sampled cider, picked apples, and took pictures. We also hit a local nearby pumpkin stand and picked out some for carving. Here's a few pictures from the day:

I love fall colors in the Midwest.



Picking out the perfect one


Me & Hubby outside the vineyard building, so much fun!

Later, that day when we got home Bentley and I spent the afternoon playing in the yard. He's so cute, and so much fun.

4 months old already!

Playing with Bentley







LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...