Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 9, 2008

The Look of Fall

I love decorating, I could have a million different themes going on in my house if only I had the space, and room. I love adding little touches that show our personality, and our home. It's fall now, and that mean pumpkin smells, and changing leaves, and some of my favorite colors. While I was in Alexandria for Labor Day weekend I picked up some new decorations for our home. I'm not really into taking all my normal decorations down and replacing them season by season, I don't deck out my house only in Christmas stuff 1 time a year. But more, I love to buy little things that represent the season and intertwine it into what we already have. Loved these garland strands with beading on them, they came it so many colors I could have done a million things with them. But for this season I choose brown and a cream. It matches my kitchen so well I could leave them up all year long.
I found these little pumpkins, perfect for decorating. I put them in votive holders, and added my own candle.




These lovelies are my fav new thing, they are like giant stickers for your wall, only cooler! I made this monogram for us, out of two different ones.
Tah- Dah! Isn't this so cute?!
And the best part of fall is curling up on the couch is a cozy blanket and sipping on your favorite drink!


My choices: (both equally cozy & comforting)






Soy Chai Latte from Starbucks







Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks
Here's to you and yours having a wonderful fall season!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...